In Person Appointment
I’m often asked, with your diverse background, what do sessions look like? What do you actually do in a session?
I take into consideration what it is that you have going on, what your primary goals are with your sessions, and aim to find the fastest, most thorough and complete way of helping you reach your goal. Typically we start off with a gait assessment. I see how you move, how you walk, notice where any restrictions are and think of how we can resolve those issues quickly. There can be a mix of soft tissue work. Manual releases, cupping, taping (all of which are done with a neurological application! Yes! Massage therapy can be done with a neurological approach in mind!). There can be neurological based drills involved such as joint mobility work, vision drills or even vestibular work. All of which are done to what tests the best for your nervous system and which ones will give you the BEST and highest payoff!
Yes!! I do online appointments! So, no matter where you are on the planet, I can help you. You just need good internet reception and some space to move around!
For online sessions, it’s very handy if you have the following items available:
- Baseball cap, sun hat, or visor. Anything with a brim
- Sunglasses. If you have multiple pair, with different colored lenses in them, keep them all handy!
- A small hand held buzzy tool. It can be an electric toothbrush, small massager, or a Z-Vibe. A massage gun can work as long as it has a very low setting option.
- Spikey dryer ball. Ideally one with the pointy nubs on them vs the smooth flat ones.
- Yoga blocks
- Yoga mat (or something comfy to have on the floor to lay on)
- Lollipop (pick your favorite flavor!)
- Something with fragrance. It can be a bottle of your favorite baking ingredient such as Vanilla extract, Cinnamon or essential oil. In a pinch, some people have used a jar of peanut butter or even a banana from their lunch!
- Ability to pay through PayPal.
Booking an Appointment
Sessions are $110 each, and they’re an hour long.